iPad Guide is the perfect companion for your new iPad Air, iPad mini, or iPad. Written by best-selling technology author Tom Rudderham, iPad Guide is packed with step-by-step tutorials, helpful tips, and hundreds of images.
The latest iPads are Apple’s most advanced tablets to date. They feature beautiful displays with support for the P3 color gamut, stereo speakers, blazing-fast processors, and work with both the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard. If you’re new to the iPad, or really want to make the most out of its features, then chances are you need a friendly guide to help you make sense of it all. That’s where iPad Guide comes in. It’s written in an easy to follow way and comes packed with hundreds of helpful images, so whether you only need to learn the basics, or if you want to discover some really advanced tips, iPad Guide is here to help.
Inside you’ll discover:
• A brief history of the iPad
• All the basics covered, including buttons, gestures, and typing
• How to find and install apps
• Step-by-step tutorials for browsing the internet
• Instructions for setting up accounts and checking emails
• How to make video calls to loved ones
• The secrets of mastering iPad photography
• How to configure Settings & much more!